Thursday, December 19, 2013

Be nice to be liked by others

According to Author and Entrepreneur James Altucher:

 

Was my email in the previous post, composed in such a way, so that he should like me, or were those my true feelings? Do I really really respect him that much, or am I faking? It is so difficult to know oneself. I've two minds: one which appreciates, respects others, and the other ridicules and questions the motives. Here I'm clueless of why I act, the way I act. Oh yes, I hate myself!!!!

I'm so excited to get hold of two of his favorite books: 

Switch : how to change things when change is hard / Chip Heath and Dan Heath.

Blink : the power of thinking without thinking / Malcolm Gladwell.

I'm looking forward for the fascinating journey these books might take me to. I definitely would love to study human brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment