Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Thinking about you

Don't know why, but I'm thinking about you so much. Why Lufthansa cabin crew strikes are making me emotional? I guess, it might be because it is related to you. And I guess, definitely, you might be taking part in it on Friday. Please pose for some news cameras!! Get on google images! Let me see you!!

"Germany's Lufthansa said it was open to mediation in a row with cabin crew over pay and conditions after being threatened with a costly Germany-wide strike on Friday.

A second day of rolling strikes by the UFO union, which represents around two-thirds of Lufthansa's 18,000 flight attendants, on Tuesday resulted in the cancellation of over 350 flights and left 43,000 passengers stranded."

I wonder about what you are thinking about this disturbance that too in such a huge scale. 43,000 passengers stranded! Such a huge number! Lufthansa who cares for customer service is letting strikes happen. And what about cabin crew who has been trained to be the best among airlines for their service is causing disruption to so many lives? Can't blame you, when company is allowing it to happen. Of course, without fight, nothing can be achieved in this world!! So best of luck to you! Hope things gets resolved, the way you wish it to be.

Your Awaiting Friend!!
XOXO

Oh, how can I forget you, boy
When there is always something there to remind me
Always something there to remind me

I was born to love you, and I will never be free
You'll always be a part of me

'Cause there is always something there to remind me

Always something there to remind me

No comments:

Post a Comment