Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Breaks my heart!!

So many photos of Lufthansa cabin crew......but still I can't find my friend. Where is he?









I've been everywhere, man
Looking for you babe
Looking for you babe
Searching for you babe

Where have you been
Cause I never see you out
Are you hiding from me, yeah?
Somewhere in the crowd

Where have you been,
All my life, all my life


Even though UFO maybe right in going ahead with strike but I feel bad for Lufthansa and for their reputation. Lufthansa tries so hard to be perfect and maintain higher standards but no. of cancellations/delays will effect their brand/passengers. Why did they allow the strike to happen? Should have negotiated with their employees before dealing with such a massive attack and putting their loyal passengers under discomfort. But I like the power of UFO! Standing up for each other to achieve one goal - treat your employees properly and think what is best for them not just for the company, because they are the representatives of your company.

I don't understand why my friend won't appear in front of any camera and make my life easy. So many crew members are out and participating and I can't FIND him. Why, oh why? Would have known, at least for a day where he was and how he looks after a year. I really really want to see his smiley face.

No comments:

Post a Comment