Friday, August 17, 2012

Two Halves of a Heart

Hey look, what caught my attention from the book "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close":

It is really nice to know that a guy too can feel this way about someone. So it is not totally ridiculous if I give importance to my ten hour exchange on June 7th with Lufthansa Steward on flight LH441

Wish me and Steward feel the same for each other. Like me, hope he is also waiting for that day to come when we can see each other again and have the triple times of what we felt for each other on that day. I really like to be in love with someone and trust someone blindly........just deeply get involved with that person and in return, he too should love me unconditionally. Is this kind of wish making me to harbor feelings for Steward or do I really care for him? But each passing day, my longing for him is growing stronger. Hope he won't break my heart by turning up something else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment