Hi

I'm quite sorry to post such a message on this forum that looks like it was not made for that, but I feel it's the only way I have to find the one I'm looking for.

I was a passenger on that flight from Frankfurt to Denver on July 10th and I met this Lufthansa FA, whose name I don't even know.
I think, or rather feel that something happened but I didn't do anything to make sure that I would see him again. And now, it's kind of haunting me and if I don't do anyhting to find him I know I'm going to regret it.

More informations :
- He is tall, blonde hair, blue eyes
- I am rather small, long brown hair and dark eyes. As I didn't feel fine during the flight, I spend half the flight "walking" in the plane's "kitchen" and that's where I met him.

If the reader of this message can recognize himself or someone he/she knows, please please let me know.

D.

PS : once again, sorry for posting such a message, but I need to...