Friday, October 28, 2011

All I Heard Was Nothing

I got deceived by so called "Angel Flight Attendant". I believed and gave her all the information she asked so that she can help me get in touch with the Flight Attendant I'm in search.

****************************************

Ok, this sounds really weird, but I am happy to help you if possible.

First of all I would like to know, how you got hold of my email address and why are you contacting me.

Second I want to know, which date you were travelling from IAH to FRA.

Third: Which seat were you sitting on and in which class, economy, business or first class.

Forth: What is your real name, where are you from, what do you do as a profession and where do you live.

Many questions, but I guess if you want me to help you, you need to be as transparent and honest as possible.

Thanks for your understanding and looking forward to your answer.

****************************************

She did not respond for three days. Meanwhile, I sorted out with my brain of how crazy the whole thing is: to search for some stranger and to plead some unknown person to help and to make myself look like a lunatic, what if I'm jeopardizing myself by leaking my personal information.....

After three days of waiting-torture, she sends a pleasant nonchalant email....

****************************************

Thanks for your reply and all the info :) happy

One more thing I NEED to know:

When I received your email....it did not have your name as sender, but MY name with email address! How can this be???
I had not sent this email to myself...Could you please let me know? It would be really nice of you. Thanks so much!

Greetings and looking forward to some news.

****************************************

All she was worried was about her issues not thinking of why I contacted her. How can someone be so involved in their own world. Even though I clarified her with answers, she did not even bother to say at least a mere 'thank you'. When I contacted Lufthansa to help, at least they thanked me back for my complements on their service but this person, really how can she be in peace while making the other person wait on her. Look at her email with a smiley face and even using her nick name at the end displaying as a friendly person.

Guilty As Charged
Even though, ten days passed, I'll not ask her to give feedback on my Flight Attendant Friend because, I learned in a hard way from J, that if people don't want to do something, you can't make them do by pleading. How much ever you beg, you look cheap, desperate and helpless. In return, you may not even get reply but just 'blind eye', 'deaf ears' and 'devious laughter'. I will not allow others to hurt me or have a laugh over me. I will not be subjugated by some stranger. I may never find him, but that's okay as in this way, he will always be special to me with the same inviting smiley excitement-to-see-my-face look, which nobody can take that away from me. I'll believe in that day, that moment and that face. But if God wanted me to meet him, then no one on Earth can stop, neither Lufthansa nor witches who greet people with warm smiles but carry venom in their soul.

I understand the hardship to trust some unknown and help some stranger by going beyond their way. That's why I asked her to give my email id that too if only he is interested. In this way, no one jeopardizes their privacy. So, many thoughts went through my mind while I was waiting for her email like how I'm meeting so many genuine helpful people on my journey to find him. Everything looked serendipitous like I was destined to get in touch with him again. I was so eager to email Gregg about how I did unthinkable thing and was able to prove him wrong by reaching my Flight Attendant Friend.

Weaving DreamsI'm ending my search for you. See you soon!!

My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note
Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo





(Waited patiently for two whole weeks, then I sent a request to please respond. She responded with positive enthusiasm and said sorry for making me wait...She said she will help me out but let us see.)

No comments:

Post a Comment