Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Welcome to NEW YOU!

You just can't believe what I discovered, free makeup which instantly can make you look like a hollywood star.
I present you INSTYLE!!

This software is so good. Basically with you giving five pointers, it can fix your hair however long the length you desire and where you want it to be placed on your shoulders. You can choose hair color regardless of hair style, eye liner, eye shadows, lip stick with brands, lip liner, concealer, foundation and what ever you desire.

You can even choose your favorite actress and make yourself look like them by imitating their style. How cool is that?

While I was taking pics of mine especially like the one J's current girlfriend posed with low cut dress, showing off one side in a teasing way and having a blunt hair cut, head leaning towards one side with a sweet smile. I took so many pics but nothing satisfied me til I found this website which instantly gave me whatever the hair cut I wanted and made me just look like her. And then it hit me, OMG, she used the same software to make herself look like that! Oh boy! I just couldn't stop myself from laughing. So kudos to instyle's brilliant software which can give you a new look, new style within minutes and definitely will be helpful before you get a hair cut and will precisely let you know which suits you well and more importantly will update your social profiles picture with an attractive and appealing picture and make everybody say Wow, you look amazing!

If you don't want to sign up, well, I know a better way to save the picture without signing up. Press PrntScrn on your computer/laptop and then paste it in Windows Paint. Crop it. Now, you can save it on local disk. Voila! Here comes new you! Hahaha...funny!

As the say goes...No one is as ugly as their id picture, no one is as cute as their facebook profile picture. So, true!

No comments:

Post a Comment