Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm In So Love With This Song

You should hear this song. Invigorating emotional feelings and lifting my spirits high. Its like some kind of drug intake(that's how people express on TV when they consume drugs), taking me to some beautiful, fantasy world, raising my hopes high....making me feel like as if all my dark secret wishes are going to come true. As if there is light at the end of the tunnel. Just feel like dancing with the flow of the music and at the same time sing and express my feelings, but darn, no lyrics. My son will be playing this song for his upcoming Jazz contest. Once my son learns and plays this song for the contest, I'll post his youtube video til then enjoy Evan's version:



Well composed song by Robert Vandall. I hope my son can compose this kind of jazz based piano music. The song has so much depth and emotions in each note. I guess this song will be my happy mantra. .

No comments:

Post a Comment