Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Listen to me, You Foolish Heart.!

My heart is crying....but my mind says leave it, don't prolong it anymore. Whom should I listen to? Whenever someone interacts and comments on my Facebook status and make a friendly conversation, it makes me miss him.

If September 18th comes, it will be two years since we had a good friendly face to face conversation. It is too long time to miss anybody.

Conversation between my mind and heart:

My mind : He is not right for you, his lifestyle is different, his way of talking doesn't match with you. If he is serious, why can't he send an email, why these communication from his sisters twitter or from his account giving some arbitrary message.

My Heart: It doesn't matter if he called you as a private matter but he did. He was loyal after these many months. Can you think of any guy to be so sincere?

My Mind: What if it's not him who called as private? You should never ever call him. You already embarrassed yourself. What if he thinks, you can come and meet him or talk to him during the nights, what if he calls you odd times or when he is bored...you can't be available, you have a family, kids, responsibilities. You can't run away. You are not right fit for him in anyway or form. He should be somebody who is free with responsibilities and can go out or text anytime he wants. WHICH IS NOT YOU! GOT IT! Leave it! Just because you were in touch with him for two years and you want to prolong it further with conflicting thoughts, is not the right decision. It is never going to become right. Make a decision and move on. You are wasting his time and yours. If you really care for him, leave him alone. If he ever has anything to say, he will express it either hate or his affection, if not anything, he is tired, doesn't care anymore. If you are his well wisher, be far from him, think about him in your prayers for his well fare. Let him live happily the way he wants to live. And that is unconditional love. Believe me, you are not right fit for him even as a friend.

My Heart: Sadness...tear jerking...

My Mind: Playing "mockingbird" By Rob Thomas

Here we stand
Somewhere in between this moment and the end
Will we bend?
Or will we open up and take this whole thing in?
Everybody else is smiling and their smiles don’t fade
And you don’t even wonder why you just don’t think that way
Maybe you and me got lost somewhere, we can't move on we can't stay here
Well maybe we've just had enough, well maybe we ain’t meant for this love
You and me tried everything
But still that mocking bird wont sing
Well man this life seems hard enough
Well maybe we ain’t meant for this love

Take my hand
And I will lead you through the broken promise land
Yes I can, ah yes I can
I can be there when you need it, I'll give it all till you can't feel it anymore
I don't wanna love you now, if you'll just leave someday
I don't wanna turn around, if you'll just walk away
Maybe you and me got lost somewhere, we can't move on we can't stay here
Well maybe we've just had enough, well maybe we ain’t meant for this love
You and me tried everything
But still that mocking bird wont sing
Well man this life seems hard enough
Well maybe we ain’t meant for this love

Maybe you and me got lost somewhere, we can't move on we can't stay here
Well maybe we've just had enough, well maybe we ain’t meant for this love
You and me tried everything
But still that mocking bird wont sing
Well man this life seems hard enough
Well maybe we ain’t meant for this love

Maybe we ain’t meant for this love
Maybe we ain’t meant for this love 

Thinking in which condition I'll be during this time in next year. Will I move on, will I forget him...only time will tell. Spent two years in understanding his secret communication. It is break up rather than do secret communication, can't lead a deceptive life. Why it is so difficult to be in touch and rarely communicate and talk about current status? Why it has to be make or break? I have no guts to speak with him on the phone. That's the whole problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment