Friday, September 10, 2010

Did something which I did not want to do it...why, Oh why?

I sent him an email and now, feeling remorse, anxiety is raising....feeling terrible. I just want to run away far from him. Don't want to keep any link to him but I keep on doing the same mistake. This is when I think about Google's 30 sec delay before the email finally reaches it's destination. I always think to do, something that makes me happy but will do reverse...
where is self-discipline...wish the email gets blocked.

This is what I sent:

gave this cool tip to parents about how to get kids homework right to their inbox using Yahoo Alerts along with RSS feeds. Non-stop appreciation emails from parents and all I can think of is you. I wouldn't have bothered to check on all those if it wasn't for you.

No wonder they say "Necessity is the mother of invention".

-XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment