Sunday, August 29, 2010

Nice of BigPopper

When we went to Branson, MO to celebrate our daughter's birthday, we had a chance to go to this unusual popcorn shop at BransonLanding. During the time we visited, they had a contest of guessing how many popcornS are there in a jar. My son is a math lover so even after a month, he was still curious to know about the results so he sent an email to the BigPopper..

I am 7-year old boy. I visited your place in Branson. I participated in the
contest which is about guessing how many popcorns are in a jar. Could you
please let me know how many were there? I am so curious to know the answer
to see who was right in my family. Please please caramel dipped please!!

Amazingly, we got a reply from the Vice President...

Thanks for contacting The Big Popper.  I will let you know after the Labor
Day weekend since we have a weekly drawing and don't change the number of
kernels from week to week.  If you tell me what your guess was I can let you
know if you or any of your family members are close.

We appreciate you and your family coming into The Big Popper and hope to see
you again soon.

Best Regards,

Craig Reimers
Vice President, Operations

then my son sent a reply about our guess. And then the Vice President replied back...


Believe it or not, there are over 900 pieces of popcorn in that jar.  The jar size doesn’t appear to be as big as it really is.  Because you have had such an interest in the contest, please send me your mailing address and I will send you a one gallon tin of caramel popcorn at no cost to you.  Again, we appreciate you and your family coming into The Big Popper and make sure you check out our web site www.thebigpopper.com where you can order all of our delicious flavors and have them sent right to your door or send them to family and friends as gifts.
 
Best Regards,
 
Craig Reimers
Vice President, Operations

That's pretty gracious of him. Wish them best of luck with their business. I say Thumbs Up for their popcorn. They have so much variety and all are mouth watering too!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I was thinking..if someone sees my post before going to that place, THEY WILL KNOW THE ANSWER!! but chances are as low as anybody guessing the popcorn correctly...

    ReplyDelete