Friday, August 6, 2010

If you love someone....

If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were.

It is so true. I believe in this quote. Cause the person who loves you cannot live without coming back. The video you will see shows it so perfectly.

If your love is true, it never goes waste...




I experienced somewhat like this and I know he contacted me but in a mysterious way but I want him to contact me in a straightforward manner so I am still waiting and still trust that the person who is on my mind will come back. It is an emotional attachment to someone on whom I believe in. Any mysterious thing happens, I feel like its him.

While watching this video, I was like please please...let the lion recognize them. After seeing this video, I was so emotional and felt like true love never fails and that we can never get over or forget that person once we love them unconditionally.

I came across while reading a book for my kids. An Unbelievable true friendship story between an elephant and a dog in Tennessee.



It makes you question how can it be possible to have that much attachment and love for someone...

After going through these kind of stories, I don't feel odd if I developed an attachment over someone. It is possible and it happens for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment