Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Guility feeling if you skip your daily exercise...

I was so tired and felt muscles aching so skipped my routine exercises for two days. I know the main reason for being lethargic is lack of sleep. But yesterday for some reason had a very good sound sleep with out any dreams. Good sleep led to good aerobic exercise with my personal trainer Deni Preston who will train me from Channel 567 BYU. Hahahaaaa...

Feeling tired and still trying to recover from out of breath but its good that by 10 am, I done with exercise. Waiting to have breakfast as usual Honey bunches of oats. I am so addicted to it, without having that for breakfast won't even feel like I had breakfast. I like multi-grain bread from Kroger with olive oil and pepper. Mmmm...yum! yum! but still can't beat Honey bunches of oats.

No comments:

Post a Comment