Friday, August 20, 2010

Felt like totally realistic

Yesterday, I had this unbelievable dream of myself flying in the air. First, it appeared like I was hovering around the tall trees. Then , I was talking to myself in my dream and saying 'it is so boring' and then suddenly I was zooming away maybe at least 10 mph because the objects under me were moving fast. Suddenly my heart was thumping. I was nervous of where I am going to land. I was going high above a busy street. It looked like a Google map. The feeling was almost like going on a roller coaster. I was approaching an amusement park entrance and after that I don't know what happened.I think I landed. Of course otherwise I will not be here. Hehehe...

My question is why do I get bizarre dreams like flying. What does it indicate?

That lead me to Psychological Analysis Of Dreams-about-flying

My flying style was:

Pin Style: In the pin style of dream flight, the dreamer maintains a vertical body position, with the arms by the side and legs straight out. Although this is usually the style of flying that enables the dreamer to travel to the greatest height, the limitation is control and guidance. The dreamer is likely to fly so high that it evokes fear.

Interpretation of my dream according to Dreammoods 

If you are feeling fear when you are flying or that you feel that you are flying too high, then it suggests that you are afraid of challenges and of success.

Hmmm...what can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment