Monday, August 23, 2010

Dear someone

Dear ,

I feel like I am watching "Dear John" movie. Anyway...

Dear ,

If you believe something strong and your belief comes true that's one among many awesome things in life. One more quote I followed and it made sense and that is "If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be." and "if you have to stalk then it was never yours to begin with."(from 'All about Steve')

Caution: You are entering Outlandish(if or if not) comment zone!!

 I am flabbergasted by seeing some kind of mysterious action taken by you based on my messages. If you did take any action to prove that you accepted my friendship offer, I have no words to express my gratitude for coming back. It means so much to me because it gave meaning to me and to my belief on you (which of course I created all by myself).

I couldn't react sooner because of your statement "You continue to act as if it is directed towards you when they are irrelevant to you." Now also, I am not sure to interact but it's my responsibility to acknowledge at least by email though its doubtful whether it will reach you or not. Why email because if you did something to interact with me, you will definitely keep all doors open in anticipation. And that's my belief. As you said I don't know who you are and you are right so I can't comment about your perplex way of communication if at all you did. For now, I take the satisfaction of you reciprocating and delighted that my belief on something was not wasted but in turn it is stronger and has deeper meaning to it.

A real tear-jerking moment to send an email about acknowledgment when I have no proof. I know I should not be complaining but I don't like to be in this situation where I have to understand your secretive way of communication and acknowledge and then later to be told that its ridiculous and immature.

From now on, I will not direct or give you a hint on how to interact. You do or don't do, its all up to you. I don't know if I mean anything to you or not but thank you so much for respecting and reciprocating (of course it all depends if at all you did). What ever happened in March was good. It helped me to get back on track. I was lost for a long long time. I forgot about pride, decency, self-discipline and maybe much much more. And its all because of my strong belief in what I saw and I chased for proof. I don't know what hit me. I am happy to be back on track and be myself. Because of you I bought a song 'In the end' by Linkin Park on ipod. It helped me to be strong and to understand that some things happen in your life whether you like it or not. By the way, I saw Ninjas grill on I-30 on my way to Arkansas. It put a smile on my face but of course quickly faded away too. So hmmm..that's where you go for duck hunting..huh? OMG!! "Every breath you take" by Sting is playing in my head. STOP!! Some of your mysteriousness put smile on my face but slowly after few months, I started becoming numb. Don't know why? I guess may be I was tired of long endless journey of reaching nowhere.

If you have ignored and did not react to my messages that too is fine with me then it shows that we don't deserve each others affection. So be it. No regrets. Because of you, I understood many things and I know for sure it will help in future to preach someone ;-) So I will still say "Thank you" and sorry for making you tired. I didn't mean to but it just happened for better or for worse.

I hope you had a fun-filled summer. Best of luck with your studies/work/life.

If you have understood me, you would have kept me unblocked. Anyway I liberated myself from expectations!! I did what I am supposed to and the rest it doesn't matter.
Your maybe/may not be friend

No comments:

Post a Comment